DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DIPLOMA EQUIVALENCY AT THE ASSOCIATES AND BACHELOR’S LEVEL
1) The original or certified copy and certified photocopy of the high school diploma or certificate of graduation,
2) For the high school diplomas obtained abroad, the original of the high school diploma or certified copy and certified photocopy thereof,
3) The original and certified photocopy of the certificate of equivalency to be obtained from corresponding Education Attachè or Undersecretary of Education abroad, and from Provincial Directorates of National Education in Turkey,
4) The original of the Associate’s or Bachelor’s level diploma or certificate of graduation and the Turkish translation and the photocopy thereof certified by notary public or by the corresponding Turkish Consular,
5) The original of the official transcript in which all the course grades and weekly course hours taken during Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree studies are indicating and the Turkish translation and photocopy thereof certified by notary public or by the corresponding Turkish Consular,
6) If transferred to the institution of higher education that awarded the diploma from another higher education institution, then the original copy of the official transcript of the transferred institution with the Turkish translation and photocopy thereof certified by notary public or by the corresponding Turkish Consular,
7) Copy of Birth Certificate,
8) The original passport and readable photocopies of the pages that give clear evidence for the entry and departure dates, and also those pages where the official procedures recorded, or readable passport copies certified by notary public or by the corresponding Turkish Consular with the pages that give clear evidence for the entry and departure dates and the official procedures recorded,
9 )For those applicants graduated from any university in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, documents evidencing entry and departure records to be obtained from Immigration Directorate of the Command Headquarters of TRNC Security Forces and from the
10) Security General Directorates of the Republic of Turkey,
must present any of the following certificates obtained as of the date of enrollment:
11) For foreign applicants, the original and the photocopy of the document evidencing the reason for the need for certificate of equivalency,
12) An envelope with size 26 x 35 cm,
13) Turkish Republic Identity Number,
14) Those who are requested to present their TOEFL scores, must submit an official copy thereof to the Council of Higher Education via ETS (Educational Testing Service),
15) Additional requirements to be satisfied for Bulgaria applications: Original copies of diploma, transcript and academic certificate and the copies thereof. The copies must be translated into Turkish by any sworn translator in Bulgaria and must be certified by notary public. The above mentioned documents must be approved with signature and seal by the Bulgaria Ministry of National Education, Bulgaria Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and also by the Ministry of Health for those graduated from Health Sciences. After the completion of these procedures, the documents mentioned in application form must be completed.
16) Foreign citizens who acquired the nationality of the Republic of Turkey must receive documents both from the Directorate General of Civil Registration and Nationality, Ministry of Interior and from the provincial directorates as evident that the two documents belong to the person in question.
The Place of Delivery of the Completed Documents:
PLEASE GO TO WEBSITE OF THE COUNCIL OF HIGHER EDUCATION FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.